Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI operator.
Avion Express has established long-term partnerships with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive environment and conditions to grow, both professionally and personally.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Age: at least 18 years old;
- Minimum secondary education degree;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian, both spoken and written;
- EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- Valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel;
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical report;
- Valid Criminal Record;
- Ability to swim unassisted;
- No visible tattoos/piercings;
- Flexibility – we operate flights 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you must be available on any day of the year or at any time of day and be willing to accept roster changes at short notice;
- Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, or willing to relocate.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Recent experience as an operating Cabin Crew member will be considered an advantage;
- Experience on A320 family or B737 aircraft types.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Worldwide operations and international business environment;
- Constantly expanding company and client base;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to book standby flights (after 3 months of service provision).
Please fill an online application form by clicking this link, and we will
get in touch with the selected candidates.