Avion Express is looking for VP Technical to lead and be responsible for strategic development, supervision, and management of CAMO and own Part-145 (limited to line maintenance), while conducting efficient budget control related to engineering, planning, 24/7 MCC functions, spare parts supply chain, storage and logistics, line and base maintenance, engines, APU and landing gear shop visits. VP Technical is also a Nominated Postholder approved by the National Authority as per Part M regulation requirements.
ABOUT AVION EXPRESS
Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI operator operating 22 Airbus A320 family aircraft. Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific, South America.
In 2019 Avion Express established Avion Express Malta, a subsidiary airline based in Malta which operates Airbus A320 aircraft fleet.
Avion Express was awarded ACMI Operator of the Year 2019 at Air Transport Awards by International Business News and reached the 22nd position among Lithuanian Business Leaders Top 500 in 2018 according to Verslo Žinios, the leading business newspaper in Lithuania. The company was also recognized by Verslo Žinios as one of the Top 20 Most Desirable Employers in Lithuania in 2019.
- Leadership, supervision, and management of:
— CAMO, including engineering, planning, airworthiness review and MCC functions;
— spare parts supply chain — procurement, repairs, stock, warehouse and logistics;
— Part 145 activities;
— fleet maintenance — C checks, LDG/ENG/APU shop visits;
- Acting as the Nominated Postholder for Part M activities;
- Implementation and maintenance of processes related to quality, safety and security;
- Preparation, analysis and negotiation of various agreements, related to the activities listed above;
- Participation in fleet management;
- Preparation and control of the relevant part of the company’s budget;
- Effective and timely cost control within the areas of responsibility.
- A degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Avionics Engineering or other studies relevant to the maintenance of aircraft/aircraft components;
- Relevant management experience in a similar organization;
- Experience in and knowledge of contracting of maintenance and other maintenance-related services and supply;
- Comprehensive knowledge of PART-M, PART-145, Air-OPS, IOSA, and any associated requirements and procedures;
- Knowledge of maintenance methods;
- Knowledge of relevant type(s) of aircraft;
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Familiarity with Quality Systems;
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost-control processes.
- Modern office in Vilnius;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including international health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at firstname.lastname@example.org