Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI and charter operator which operates an Airbus A320 family fleet.
Avion Express has established long-term partnerships with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Enter Technical and Flight Log data into the computerized system;
- Enter components movement into the computerized system;
- Manage technical records boxes/scans and files, archive upkeeping;
- Revise, distribute, control technical manuals;
- Prepare various reports;
- Monitor logbooks usage and supply to the line stations.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- High school/University degree (can be a student). Degree in aviation would be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages considered an advantage;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Flexibility and initiative;
- Computer literacy.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (from €1000 gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.