Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The company creates a supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Develop and maintain audit schedules and report processes ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and Avion Express requirements;
- Research relevant reference documentation and airline specific regulations (EASA, IOSA etc.) to ensure compliance;
- Audit checklists based on the above and previous audit experiences;
- Conduct the audit, define and report findings, achieve agreement on corrective actions to be taken and complete iQSMS updates as required;
- Run trend analysis reports on all audits and provide related reports to the Quality Manager for review;
- Assist the Quality Manager in ensuring that process/procedure manuals are up-to-date and relevant as well as in the development and delivery of training presentations on the Quality Management system across all Flight Operations areas;
- Manage data through the iQSMS system, act as the primary system administrator and contribute towards timely system developments;
- Assist the Quality Manager in convening regular management reviews;
- Ensure Quality awareness through internal communication;
- Ensure effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities, while maintaining and controlling all QA related records in an easily accessible manner;
- Assimilate technical, procedural, and regulatory requirements through the application of analytical and problem-solving skills.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- University Degree (preferably, in Engineering or similar field) or a CPL license;
- Minimum of 2-year experience in Flight Operations;
- Acceptable knowledge of the legal requirements of EASA;
- PC and MS Office literacy;
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken);
- Auditor training certificate would be an advantage;
- IOSA auditor training certificate would be an advantage.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Office in the business heart of Vilnius – Quadrum Business Centre;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.
Apply in English at firstname.lastname@example.org